WELCOME TO SYNERGY-RECRUITMENT
Find Your Dream Teaching Job Here!
Synergise + Synchronise = Success!
Here at Synergy-Recruitment we endeavour to match the best quality ESL teachers to a fantastic variety of ESL teaching jobs in schools, language centres and online learning platforms. Whether you are a teacher looking for work or a teaching institution in need of excellent teacher we can help you! We can provide both online and face to face teachers to schools all around the world.
We can also provide top quality teacher training by our Master's qualified teacher trainers. Whatever your educational needs are we can fulfill them at the right cost.
TEFL Courses - Improve your chances or landing your dream job!
Our wide range of both Ofqual-regulated qualifications and fast-track courses are developed by leading teaching professionals to meet international TEFL standards.
In-depth, dynamic and extremely engaging, Premier TEFL courses provide you with all the training you need to confidently teach English abroad.
Your lifelong Ofqual-regulated Level 5 qualification will make you stand out in the global TEFL job market, and qualifies you for the most rewarding highly-paid positions. Click here now to check out these great TEFL courses.
Here are some of our recommended jobs, for all of current job listings please see Current Vacancies page.
**Head/Lead Teacher Wanted for International Kindergarten
This is a permanent full-time opportunity in a lovely setting which focuses on children aged between 1.5 - 5.
SALARY: 60,000-65,000 Baht per month
HOURS: 8:00-14:00 Monday-Friday
Full work permit provided
• Have a minimum 5 years post qualiﬁcation experience within a childcare setting
• Great passion for child development and a good working knowledge of the EYFS 0-5
• An organised, supportive personality
• Experience of working in a management role, mentoring and leading staff and leading by example
• Excellent knowledge of the EYFS
• Knowledge of child protection and safeguarding
• Knowledge and proven practical experience of implementing good quality learning opportunities
• Ability to deliver a high standard of childcare
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills to work productively with pupils, colleagues, parents and outside agencies
• Excellent planning, organising and time management skills
• A fantastic understanding for how a preschool works
• Excellent communication skills and able to work effectively in a team
• A sense of humour, common sense and a “can do” attitude
• Strong attention to detail
Please apply with your updated CV and current photo to
**F/T Online Teacher - Chengdu, China**
We are currently hiring two full time teachers, one male and one female for an exciting position in Chengdu, China!!
Please note this if for Native English Speakers only from the USA, UK, Canada, Australia, New Zealand or South Africa.
Housing allowance: 1.5kRMB
Social security insurance
Teach at least 50 classes (25h a month), The teaching slots are in the morning. Teach according to the CLASS100 Teacher Performance Indicators.
Voluntarily sub classes when asked. Each month, you’re required to sub 10 classes.
You’re a full-time teacher, unlike home based teachers, you’re expected to teach with responsibility and professional teaching manners. You teach with the CLASS100 Teaching Performance Indicators.
You can teach DEMO classes upon requests
Work with training team provide training plans and materials for part-time teachers.
No more than 5% negative feedbacks monthly.
Cooperate with Science Class, Small Group class, Public School class teaching teams on script checking, audio recordings, training video recordings.
Support home based teachers on their issues and questions regarding teaching with CLASS100, provide feasible and kind suggestions in a professional way.
1. Native English Speaker with neutral accent
2. 4 year Bachelor degree in any field
3. At least 1 year teaching experience
4. Teaching qualification is preferred: TEFL, CELTA, TESOL, ESL, teaching certificate from your country.
5. Be able to apply for a visa - Synergy can assist with this
6. Non-criminal record
Please apply with your CV, recent face photo and the heading "F/T Class 100 Teacher" to
**International Centre - Kindergarten Teachers**
Currently the international Kindergartens are located in Changzhou, China. Also opening in Guangzhou later this year as well as other centres in Hong Kong, Shenzhen and Kuala Lumpur!!
The company prides itself on small class sizes to ensure their students receive quality time with their teachers, enabling them to be fully immersed in the English language and allowing teachers to give personalised and accurate feedback to parents. All centres are fully equipped with teaching resources and state of the art facilities and teachers work on rotation, being in charge of different classes throughout the day, meaning you are given sufficient amount of planning and preparation time. Children are assessed using the English EYFS framework and all teachers have a Chinese teaching assistant to help in class and during prep time. Children are mainly aged between 3-6. Teachers with a specialist interest such as PE, Art etc are highly desirable.
- Native English Speakers Only
- Bachelor's degree & PGCE or other relevant post graduate qualification
- At least 2 years teaching experience in EYFS
Competitive salary based on experience.
Annual bonus: up to RMB10,000 according to yearly KPI
Flight tickets: a return flight ticket after joining for one year
Relocation benefit: the employee is entitled to the reimbursement of the flight ticket upon arrival in China (only economy class can be reimbursed).
Loyalty bonus: upon completion of employment of 2 years, RMB100 each year in addition to total annual salary, bonus and other benefits
Visa is provided, with admin support given by HQ HR Department throughout the entire process
Private accommodation provided
Medical insurance is provided
Annual leave: 15 days
Paid sick leave: 3 days
China national public holidays: 11 days
Apply with CV and photo to: email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org
Synergise Your Teaching Skills to the Perfect Position
We endeavour to match our teachers to the best positions out there, in terms of location, salary, role responsibilities & cultural expectations.
Synchronise Your Learning Needs
By finding you the best teacher for you or your educational institution we save you time & money
Comprehensive Global Cover
Wherever you are located in the world we can provide fully qualified & experienced teachers. We can also provide face to face teachers within the UK, China, Vietnam & Thailand
Synergise & Synchronise leads to Success!
Our Teachers Can Teach the Following:
- General English - all skills
- Business English (Negotiation, Meeting, Email & any other relevant Business English skills)
- Exam Preparation (IELTS, FCE, CAE, TOEIC, TOEFL)
- English for specific purposes
- GCSE English - Language & Literature
- A Level English - Language & Literature
- If a certain skill is not mentioned in this list please let us know & we can help!
We can also provide teachers for the following:
- Online platforms
- International Schools
- Language Centres
- Tertiary Education Centres
Finding The Best Educational Staffing Solutions For You
We firmly believe that with our team of dedicated recruiters and our growing pool of well qualified & experienced teachers we can find the best match for your organisations needs. Contact email@example.com for a free consultation.
Global Staffing Coverage
We can provide you with the best online ESL teachers no matter what your location is around the world. We can also provide f2f teachers for client based in the UK. Contact firstname.lastname@example.org for a free consultation
ESL Teaching Positions
We cater for both face to face and online teaching positions across the globe. We have successfully placed teachers for a variety of online platforms and teaching institutions. We currently cover the UK, China, Vietnam & Thailand.
Who We Work With:
Meet the Team!