We are seeking high performing staff for posts commencing ASAP.
Successful applicants are offered two year renewable contracts with highly competitive terms of employment and outstanding working conditions. We welcome applications from the UK state and independent sector as well as from those working internationally. Opportunities to work with our boarders may be available.
Requirements Education, training and qualifications
• Appropriate degree, with UK PGCE, or other teaching qualification giving QTS
• Working knowledge of the National Curriculum of England including EYFS, KS1 and KS2
• Evidence of relevant and challenging continuing professional development Knowledge and experience
• Minimum two years’ teaching experience
• Be aware and up to date in all relevant safeguarding polices and practice
• Knowledge and experience of how to use of ICT effectively in promoting pupil learning
• Recent and consistent involvement in extracurricular activities
• Previous experience or knowledge of working with pupils for whom English is not their first language Personal qualities
• Respect for all members of a school community, irrespective of position, gender, age and ethnic background
• Passionate about teaching and a strong commitment to holistic education
• A clean enhanced Disclosure and Barring Services check or police check (for applicants who have never worked in UK) and no question regarding suitability to work with children